Old Town Longmont Turn of the Century Home
330 Bross Street, Longmont, CO
This immaculate home for sale on Bross Street in Old Town Longmont is an example of the American Foursquare style of architecture.
The American Foursquare style is one of the most common styles in Colorado of residential architecture after the turn of the century. Foursquare homes were a reaction to the ornate, elaborate, and mass-produced elements of the Victorian style of architecture that was popular from 1850-1900. They are recognized by their square plan and simplicity. Typical Foursquare homes are two-stories hipped-roof structures with a central dormer, minimal decoration, and a porch with simple Doric columns. They often incorporate handcrafted woodwork, and incorporate elements of the Prairie School and Craftsman styles.
Love of craftsmanship is apparent in this home, as shown by the woodwork, original leaded glass windows, cupboards, and built-ins.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5,136 square feet
- Multiple fireplaces
- Daylight basement
- Front and back decks
- Sun-room can be used an office, yoga room, or art studio
Favorite Nearby Attractions and Businesses
This immaculate American Foursquare home is located in desirable Old Town Longmont. Thompson Park, with its mature trees and shade, is across the street, perfect for walking your dog, taking the kids to the playground, or just getting some exercise. Main Street and all it has to offer are only blocks away.
Favorite businesses in the area include:
- Ziggis’s Coffee Shop, a local coffee shop that offers light food
- West Side Tavern, a neighborhood gastro pub that also serves crafted cocktails
- Jefe’s Tacos and Tequila…the names says it all!
- Maker General, purveyor of hand-picked goods. And they offers workshops!
- Firehouse Art Center, Longmont’s leading contemporary art center
Interested in Learning More Our Longmont, Colorado American Foursquare Home?
Give us a call today, 303.402.6000 to schedule a viewing!