Colorado Mountain Retreat on 53 Acres For Sale
1236 Ridge Road, Ward 80481
Looking for a mountain getaway? Have you longed to drink your morning coffee among trees and mountain views? Do you dream of acres and acres of privacy? Our mountain log home may be your dream house!
Keep reading for more information on this mountain retreat.
The current home owner, Mike, shares information with us about this luxury mountain home.
He tells us his favorite features:
- “…How (the home is) on 53 acres surrounded by Roosevelt National Forest, so it’s very private and quiet.”
- “There is lots of wildlife like moose and deer.”
- “Great views all around.”
- “The home itself is very cozy with a wood burning fire place in the main living area which overlooks the national forest and mountains.”
- It is also spacious, “so plenty of room for guests or family.”
- “There is grid-tied power plus a solar back up, which will almost completely offset any electric bill and ensure reliable power to the home at all times.”
- “You can hike or snowshoe on the property, and it’s close to Brainard Lake and Eldora Ski Resort.”
- The home was “built with high quality materials.”
This home is best for someone looking for peacefulness and privacy. It is on 53 acres and at the end of a private road. It is surrounded by Roosevelt National Forest. Boulder is 30 minutes away.
Specifics About the Mountain Retreat for Sale
- 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6,285 square feet
- 52.83 acres
- Solar, radiant in-floor heating, steel roof, superior insulation, fire sprinklers
- Massive stone patio, dog run/kennel, zoned for 4+horses